Kustavi coat of arms
The coat of arms of the municipality of Kustavi was designed by Arvo Viljanti, Arvo Lukala and Ahti Hammar in 1956.
The Ministry of the Interior has confirmed the decision of the Kustavi municipal council of 8 May 1956, by which the municipal council approved the municipal coat of arms.
In the red field, a corrugated silver beam, accompanied on both sides by a pile of gold anchors. The stream refers to the strait, Ströömi, which separates the main islands of the municipality, anchors to shipping.