Using the library and web library
Vaski web library’s As a customer in the library website you will find instructions for using the web library.
Vaski Libraries rules of use page contains the most important rules and instructions related to the use of the library.
Use of the library is free of charge. The library card can be obtained by anyone, regardless of their place of residence. At the same time, the library card acquired from Kustavi Library also goes to all other libraries in the Vaski area.
Children under the age of 15 need the written consent of a guardian for the card. The guardian is responsible for the material borrowed from the child’s card.
If your library card is lost, report it to the library on 044 742 6630 or at email@example.com.
Be sure to also notify the library of any changes to your name or contact information. The Digital and Population Data Services Agency does not pass this information on to us.
- The late fee for the borrowed material is 0.30 € / day, maximum 9 € / loan.
- Reminder fee € 1.50 and second reminder € 3.
- Payment for non-collectible booking 2 €.
- There is a charge of € 2 for renewing a lost Library Card.
- The price of compensation for lost or damaged material is determined by the library that owns the material.