SEASONAL INFLUENZA VACCINATIONS IN THE COOPERATION AREA OF THE UUSIKAUPUNKI HEALTH CENTER IN 2021
People eligible for free influenza vaccination:
- Social and health care and pharmaceutical care personnel
- Pregnant women
- All 65 years and older
- Children under 7 years of age
- People in risk groups due to illness or treatment
- Men starting their military service and women starting their voluntary military service
- Related parties particularly susceptible to severe influenza
At Kustavi Health Center, influenza vaccines are given both by appointment and without an appointment.
Book an appointment with the electronic appointment service https://ajanvaraus.uusikaupunki.mediatri.fi/
Please note that in the electronic appointment service, you select influenza vaccination and the municipality where you want to make the reservation. Times will be opened as vaccines become available.
Vaccinations for children and adolescents are given by a health clinic at the clinic or school health care in connection with an inspection or by appointment from their own nurse.
Note that you do not have any symptoms of a respiratory infection when you get vaccinated. We recommend using a mask. Ensure adequate safety clearances.